A course designed with all the family in mind!
Spend vacation together while refreshing your language skills; the perfect combination between a language holiday and a vacation with your family! Families can learn together effectively, regardless the difference in age or level of language. Children and parents strengthen their family bonds by working as a team and experience a new Culture and Language, together.
Parents and their children attend their language course at the same school. For teenagers from 13 to 16 years old it’s offering a special young student course including different language and free-time programs, which diversify in their intensity. This is a great opportunity to gain experience, to get to know new people and to improve their language skills.
Your children have the possibility to improve their Spanish skills easily. Even if you only decide to learn Spanish for yourself, this matched language program fits perfectly as well because you can get to know the Spanish culture while spending time with your children.
Single parents are able to improve their language skills and use their educational leave at the same time. The employees will take care of your children during the lessons, so there is no need to worry and you can simply attend your class.
- You do not need to be locked up in a classroom in order to learn a language. On the contrary, Spanish language is outside: in the market place, in the streets and museums. You just need to get the fundamentals and have a teacher near you to discover the new language and the culture related to it. Language learning is an exciting process, more related to real life that to textbooks.
- The family programmes combine Spanish/English courses for both adults and children, enabling the whole family to come to Spain together.
- These courses, in which adults, teenagers and children older than five years can take part, combine language lessons with cultural leisure and sports activities. They are organised so that parents and children can learn the language while enjoying a holiday together.
- Learning Spanish with your children can be a unique experience for the whole family.
- Adults can choose the following language courses: Standard – and Intensive courses, DELE preparation- and business courses, Golden Age 50+ courses, etc.
- If the parents decide not to enrol their children in classes, or they are younger than 3 years, it is possible to organize a baby-sitter during class hours.
- Every day after class, the family can do activities organized by the school and participate in the excursions during the weekend.
- Family accommodation offers and includes: in a host family, in a holiday house, in apartments or in hotels. It depends on your preference.
- At the weekend are available trips to Seville, Granada, Córdoba, Ronda or to Gibraltar and Morocco, etc.
Find out more about Junior Summer Courses in the UK or Abroad from our Videos