There is loads to do in London, even when you are on a budget. Give your credit card a rest with these…
We at Study British English hope to offer some of the most memorable, interesting and enjoyable aspects of your student experience whilst studying here in the UK or abroad. We are always focused on the individual student’s needs and do our very best to ensure that your study meets your expectations.
We always carefully select our partners and courses for our students. We take into account individual students’ needs as well as the results that our students want to achieve at the end of the course.
Therefore we always ask our students:
- Why do you want to learn English/German/Spanish/French?
- How many hours are you willing to spend on learning English or other Foreign Language?
- How many hours a week are you willing to spend on learning English or other Foreign Language?
- What time of day will be more convenient for you to study?
- Do you know your level of English or Foreign Language? If so, what is it?
- What results do you expect to receive at the end of the course and what are your future plans?