Fancy exploring the French Riviera with your family?
Discover the programme specially designed for families which enables parents and children to fully immerse themselves into the French culture and learn language together!
French lessons – 20 lessons per week
From Tuesday to Friday, from 8.45am to 12.45pm
- French lessons in multinational classes for adults and in closed group for children
- Fun and game-based approach for children: lessons can take place either at school or outside. The course content will be tailored to the participants’ needs and level of French
- Development of all 4 main language skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening. Focus on improving your speaking skills
- French native speakers, university-graduate teachers
Discovery of the French Riviera – 4 excursions per week
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons (timetable may vary depending on the excursions)
You will discover the best the French Riviera has to offer through guided visits and half-day excursions, guided by a representative from France Langue:
- Not to be missed nearby cities: Nice, Cannes, Monaco, Villefranche sur Mer, Antibes…
- Typical Provencal villages: Eze, Gourdon, Tourette sur Loup, Roquebrune…
- Cultural activities: Matisse museum, Cimiez arena (picnic included), the oceanographic museum of Monaco, the “ Village des lutins “ in Villeneuve Loubet (an amusement park for the whole family)