We are delighted to offer a new and unique programme that allows students to enhance their STEM knowledge while improving their English language skills.
Students aged between 13-14 and 15-17 will join a STEM camp at Trinity Walton Club, in Trinity College Dublin. They will have the opportunity to expand their scientific vocabulary, as well as enhancing their problem-solving and critical thinking skills. Learners will work in teams alongside STEM experts and engage in activities such as designing mathematical functions; building micro-controlled projects; and having fun with Laws of Motion.
Trinity Walton Club
Trinity Walton Club is a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) club based at Trinity College Dublin. At the Club, students connect with like-minded individuals and STEM role models and each day they are provided with an invigorating learning experience where they partake in a range of challenging STEM sessions and activities. Trinity Walton Club strives to support each student to reach their STEM potential and experience lots of Eureka! moments.
- 10 hours of general English group tuition per week
- 10 hours of physics, maths, engineering and technology sessions per week (age-specific programme)
- STEM related workshops and activities 2 afternoons per week
- A minimum level of upper intermediate (CEFR B2) required
- Starts on fixed dates and minimum numbers of participants required
- Wide range of activities in the afternoons and evenings
- One full-day excursion each weekend to places of cultural interest
- Available with residential accommodation