If you are under 18 years of age or if you require additional training in the English language, then you need a university training programme:

University Pathway Programmes


University Pathway program is for you if: You have finished high school and want to enrol in an undergraduate program (diploma or Bachelor’s degree) at a Canadian university or college;
You have graduated from university and are planning to enrol in a postgraduate program (Master’s degree or postgraduate certification); You want to be prepared for Canada’s challenging higher education standards and succeed
Canada is a top destination for Post-Se

Read more >Читать дальше >

Are you currently in the country of education? *

Which course are you interested in? *

Choose your course by subject

We will be glad to help you find a DEGREE, PROFESSIONAL or RESEARCH PROGRAMME. We have a course for you that is within your budget in many different subject areas at our partner universities and colleges. A lot of these programmes include industrial internships, work placements and immigration after graduation. Choosing the right course and study location can be a daunting prospect. If you are unsure about which step to make next, arrange a free consultation with our experts.

Business, Economics and Managment

Marketing and Communication

Law and International Relations

Mathematics and Statistics

Hospitality and Tourism

Art and Humanities

Architecture and Design

Computer Science and IT

Biosciences and Medicine

Engineering and Construction

We share our experts’ knowledge

  • Diploma programmes in Canada

    A diploma is a higher education programme that provides advanced knowledge and practical skills learning in a specific career field. Diploma programmes usually last for one to two years…

  • Top 5 Canadian Colleges

    Centennial College offers more than 95 diploma and certificate programs in business, communications, community and health studies, science and engineering technology…

  • Work after graduation

    Finished your studies and interested in staying in Canada either temporarily or permanently to work? This section provides information…